Sunday, February 7, 2016

Soaperbowl Sunday

 I am off to the rink today for a rehearsal and then to Daughter's to watch the big game so all I have to share today is soap. I used some of my Valentine's Day card stash to wrap my pretty Pink Berry Mimosa soap. I've been testing it for a week and it's nice. Very nice. Even The Mister is a big fan. I also made a small batch of Pink Grapefruit lotions bars. I'm addicted.


 Last week I was in a soap making frenzy. With all my new molds and fragrances I couldn't stop myself. This is Flowering Herb with a "Clyde Slide" swirl. All the bars in the loaf are different. Cool.



 Brambleberry sent me a fragrance sample called Butter Mints. It smells like mint chocolate chip to me. It's odd but someone might like it.



 They also sent me a White Rose fragrance sample. It's nice. I had some issues with the color being uneven though. I added some warm heavy cream to the batter and it clumped a bit so the white is uneven. I have yet to get a nice even white. Boo.


Then there was the Saint Patrick's Day soap that smells like green things. It's Baby Bib mixed with Tomato Leaf also from Brambleberry. The soap drying shelves are full again but I'm not done. I've still got several new spring fragrances that I want to try. Come March I'll be needing to give most of these away if anyone is interested. Stay tuned for details.

6 comments:

  1. These all look amazing, I love the swirly ones and the plain one with the flower imprint, beautiful. I bought all the ingredients to make lotion bars a while ago but I'm a bit scared to start!
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all these pretty Easter colors! I'll be waiting for all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a craft for everyday of the week. You are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love the way the house smells when you soap?! These bars are wonderful; good job! Have fun at the rink! (how's your burn?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower imprint on the white soap is so pretty. Actually, they are ALL beautiful!

    ReplyDelete