Monday, February 22, 2016

Jelly Beans

 First let me say that I have enjoyed immensely all the klutz tales you have shared with me in the comments over the past few days. I feel much better now about my own run of bad luck. It pales in comparison with what some of you have done to yourselves.
So now that I can move my arms above my head again, I'm back to work on the warping board. I couldn't make up my mind what colors I wanted for my Easter towels so of course, I used them all. I've got the warm colors going one way and I'll have the cool colors going the other.



I've already used a lot of pink and now I may have to figure out how to work in a slightly different pink if I run out.  Hmmm....I hope it doesn't end up involving winding stuff off. I hate when that happens.


Here are the cool colors that are going to be the weft along with some white. This may all be a big mistake but it's worth the risk since I'm only wasting one towel's worth of cotton. I'm hoping to get something that looks like a bowl of jelly beans but I'm thinking it might just end up looking like unicorn barf instead.
Which jelly bean color do you always eat first? It's always pink for me.

9 comments:

  1. I save the pink for last (they are my favourite!) I usually eat green and red first, Then yellow and orange. Then pink. I don't eat the purple, and only occasionally enjoy a black one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolly colours! Looking forwards to seeing first jelly beans to appear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always looked forward to Halloween b/c my kids would give me all the licorice jelly beans. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange and red. I never eat purple because they taste like medicine to me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple! always purple. Grape anything..yum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors. I don't know if it will look like jelly beans, but it will be pretty.
    I wanted to tell you that three years ago I broke my leg going down a short flight of stairs in my own house! Had to have surgery. No fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm co-signing jelly bean barf. I first said I eat the purple ones, then I thought, no maybe it's the red ones. Dunno, but thanks, because apparently now I need some jelly bellies. Yes they are different but somehow their size is making me think it's less evil. Just let me live the lie okay?

    ReplyDelete