Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thou Shalt Be Done


 Some projects just go on forever. While I was a captive at Daddio's for the past several weeks, I took along this ancient WIP in hopes of seeing the back side of it.

 I forced myself to complete one small section a day.


 Progress has been made but I still have a way to go. I will have it done by October 15th as this is a wedding sampler started the year before Daughter got married which I am ashamed to say was 2010. It's going to make a nice anniversary gift. This year. I hope.

4 comments:

  1. I love that sampler. Love hearts and bits of red and blue. Lovely . I am forcing myself to cast on a second sock today..harumph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty piece. I especially like the outside border. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful and somethings just take time! Like a good marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's worth the work; Beautiful sampler!

    ReplyDelete