Saturday, April 23, 2011

Just inTime



With exactly two weeks to go, I can breathe a big sigh of relief. My 2011 MD Sheep and Wool shawl is officially DONE. It is the Leaf and Ripple patterns from Evelyn Clark's Knitting Lace Triangles. It is only 4 repeats of Leaf and 1 repeat of Ripple.



I love it. It's much bigger than I thought. I wanted a shawlette but it blocked out to be a shawl. I could have even pulled it out a bit further but I was too lazy to go get the rest of my blocking mats. I am not getting too fussy about something that most likely will be shoved in my bag for most of the day. May weather in Maryland is not for wool-shawls or anything else. I always feel sorry for the sheep. They've just got to be miserable. So far, spring around here has been a roller coaster of hot and cold. I hope we find ourselves back in the cold on May 7th. I really don't want to relive last years high 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment