Monday, July 27, 2020

Christmas Fishes


When I saw this stamp and die set I knew it had to be mine. It was a 2019 release from Lawn Fawn called Christmas Fishes. 



I've been looking for something to keep me occupied down in the lower level craft room. It's been a sad place lately. No fall soap to wrap. No cards to make....until now. 



Everything was going swimmingly until I dropped the black stamp pad right onto my finished front panel.




Mr. Blue Crab took the brunt of it. I was beyond mad at myself. I usually stamp on a separate table but had gotten lazy.



Other than being ticked off at my stupidity it really wasn't much of a catastrophe. This is just the sample I'll use to make my cards this year. I figure if I make a few a day it'll keep me purposefully occupied in the evenings. I never usually start this early in the year but you know how it is. There's a lot of hours in the day to fill these days. 

8 comments:

  1. What a cute, cute card Debbie. I can't see anything wrong with it either. I think you may be too hard on yourself.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the blue crab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is adorable! Remember that perfection is overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is Mr. Crab!

    The way this year is flying by, Christmas will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute card! I love puns.
    And kudos to you for getting such an early start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I would be in big trouble if I stamped as I worked:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Those are adorable! Is there any chance you would sell me three completed cards?

    ReplyDelete