Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

When I'm making soap the only thing I'm thinking about all day is making soap but I did manage to find a few minutes to get the tea sampler started. I guess I'm starting with green tea. 



I'm running out of February and this is as far as I've gotten with my new Swedish sampler. I don't think I'll get much farther because......




...I'm starting to think about spring things. My crocus are in bloom and my daffodils are getting close. Winter is a distant memory. I'm going to want to get my spring stitching projects back out soon. 





And......down in the soap room it was Satsuma Orange's turn in the pot. 




No drama there. Thank goodness. 












7 comments:

  1. What a delicate green for your tea sampler start. Very pretty. The Swedish sampler is cute too - who is the designer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Modern Folk Embroidery. I found it on 123 Stitch.

      Delete
  2. Your Swedish people are doomed to hold hands waiting until next February! I hope they don't get irritated at each other. Your crocus and soap are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daffodils are now serving as food for the local deer. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Those crocuses - it's still below freezing here. A few more weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome soap collection you have made! The area you work in must smell wonderful. Daffodils have started blooming here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the stitching! BUT that Satsuma Orange soap-wow! Satsuma is the place where that orange originated is just 10 minutes down the road from us and it is by far, my favorite orange!!!!! Beautiful loaf of soap!

    ReplyDelete