Thursday, February 8, 2024

In the Red

 

My little pile of February paper piecing is growing. I want nine rings so I've got only four more to do. 



I've been setting up an assembly line every morning and doing a bit here and there. The good thing about paper piecing is that it's very portable. 





I had one bit of drama. I ordered these charms squares and that Tula Pink fabric for the background and neither work with what I've already done. The Tula Pink has an almost yellow background. I thought it was white but it's not. I've ordered some other fabric so hopefully I'll have a winner among it. The charm squares and the Tula Pink work together so I'm thinking I've got another project to plan when I'm done with this one. 





And......I'm coming down the homestretch with the machine quilting on the brown parts of the Dresden. I've been working at night after dinner. I didn't get anything done last night because we picked up Chipotle after our late afternoon grocery pick up and I did a great imitation of a beached whale all night instead. 





6 comments:

  1. What pretty red fabrics. Yum Chipotle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink/red paper piecing is so pretty! There are some stores that I wish I had nearby so I could visit and choose in person, and a good fabric store is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice piecing work--I am doing the beached whale imitation without the eating pleasures first! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Those rings are so pretty with all of the different fabrics.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all the different colors!

    ReplyDelete