Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A New Best Friend











My new Golding La Fleur and I have begun to bond very nicely. It usually takes me a while to get used to a new spindle weight but this one is like an old friend. I bought her a ginormous bag of Merino roving to keep her company on the way home from Rhinebeck and although that will certainly keep her tied up for a very long while, I am still piling up quite a stash in her little queue. I have been tempted to buy her a twin sister from the Golding site but keep reminding myself that MD S&W is right around the corner and I should be able to avoid temptation until then. I already have 7 (yes 7) different spindle projects going at the moment-not counting the unholy mess on the new Russian Spindle and the 2 wheel projects. I fear I may be suffering from FADD. Fiber Attention Deficit Disorder. Someone stop me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment