Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Swear It Followed Me Home

I think I have lost my mind. Seriously. I am suffering from a severe kit addiction. I LOVE the idea of someone else putting all my materials together for me so that all I have to do is pick up the needles and go. I hate picking out colors and choosing yarns as I am well aware (and constantly reminded by my daughter) that I have no taste. You have to admit, it is a gorgeous bag. I have fought the urge for weeks to buy it since I already have an over abundance of knitted bags that I never use. I have put it in my cart and taken it out several times. I visited it regularly. We bonded. Then one dreadful night I knew I had to have it. Underneath its little picture were the dreaded words available soon. I stalked that website until I got mine. Here she is safe and sound from the dreaded back order or even worse the discontinued.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed at your post... It followed me home. My husband thinks I'm having an affair with the UPS driver!!! Love the bag. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete