Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Terrible Twos


 Someone has a birthday today.



I would say that my dog is two today but she is most certainly not my dog anymore. She is firmly attached to The Mister much to my dismay. She rarely gives me a second glance.



Watching an old lady knit is not her cup of tea. She's full of terrier energy and loves her romps in the yard chasing The Mister's work gloves. She never leaves his side and sits in the window and grieves when he is away.



Oh, well....I got her cute puppy days. She loved me then.



And I'm pretty sure one day she will be more than happy to join me on the couch for some quiet time. Dogs age faster than people so it won't be long before we will be two old ladies together.

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Give her a BD kiss from me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, happy birthday Pup. Who feeds her, though?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do. I cook her "people" food. She eats better than we do but do I get any credit? Noooo...she's a very picky eater.

      Delete
  3. Aww, love the photos. Happy Birthday sweet pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is as darling now as when a puppy. I long for a dog on cool fall days. I am happy to knit with one of the 4 cats on my lap...everyday though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha - that's just like Rocky... to him, I'm dirt when Dave's around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is SO adorable. It's amazing how much her face lightened up.

    Happy birthday, sweet pup!

    ReplyDelete