Friday, October 9, 2015

Fiber Friday: Something Done


 The Knit Picks Stroll sock fiber is plied. The whole time I was working on it I was telling myself I really need to so some homework on this plying thing. I know I can do better. You Tube here I come.



It's been going in and out of the house for three days trying to find a bit of sun to dry in with no luck. The light has deserted me and the house is too damp from all that rain.



 The colors did some interesting things. I would never have guessed it would have turned out such a dainty pastel. I like it but it feels too delicate and fragile for sock yarn.



It's not going to be socks. It's probably going to be something light and lacy-some day.

4 comments:

  1. Goes to show, you just never know-it looks like a shawl to me! You spin very fine-just a beautiful skein of yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ummm....I don't know. I really should have figured that out before I wound it up and started to swatch it, Ooooops,

      Delete
  3. I think light and lacey will be just perfect for that skein. YOu are creative from start to finish!!!

    ReplyDelete