Thursday, October 29, 2015

Seasonal Noms

 I hate it when I go into Homegoods and find delicious things.



 I am soooo in love with these cookies and you know they won't have anymore until next fall.



Speaking of Homegoods, look what I found for this year's Bloody Marys. I have also figured out that if you cut the mix with some club soda and a squeeze of lime juice you get a cocktail that doesn't need a Tums chaser.


Last but not least is a very naughty nom. It's a bit early for me to be hitting the pumpkin ice cream. I usually wait until Thanksgiving for those particularly unnecessary calories but I couldn't help myself. I had these Ikea ginger thins that were screaming for a topping. Nom. Nom.



6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh ......that last nom is over the top! All my favorite flavors in two bites. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The maple cookies and the ice cream and wafer really appeal to me! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - you want maple cookies??? They are a year-round staple around here - anytime you get a craving, send me an email - I'll pop a box in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um yeah, good stuff! I love that you crackered and spread a ginger thin. You're my hero. I love those maple sandwich cookies. sigh. And lastly I have been known to drink a poor man's bloody mary which is a light beer (think like coors or bud) over a pint glass of ice with tomato juice and tobasco with salt and pepper and lime. Apparently Budweiser now cans it and it's called, Chelada and it's very tasty on a hot day, but very salty if that is an issue for you. Thanks for the shares!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMMM. Those maple cookies had me at COOKIE .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them too, but they are sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete