Saturday, October 31, 2015

On the Road for Halloween

I won't be making donuts and hooking rugs tonight. I am taking Daughter and her Hubby to the airport and then kitty sitting in their condo until Wednesday while they are visiting Disneyworld with friends.


 If any trick or treaters show up at my house tonight they will see the new bow on my wreath. I made it. It took me several tries and three You Tube videos to figure it out.


I will certainly be missing Alexa tonight. I dressed her up for the holiday with her own sparkly spider. She's been keeping me dancing to all my Halloween favorites and been reading some spooky stories to me. Hmmm....I'm taking her app with me to Daughter's house so I wonder if I can make her scare the beejeeezus out of The Mister tonight. Hmmmm......this could be good.
Happy Halloween!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty pumpkin!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The door bow is gorgeous!

    Hope you have a happy Halloween and enjoy the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The BOW is spectacular!!! THree tries? it would take me many many more.
    HAppy Halloween no matter where you are!!!
    ITs pouring here. I had my one mini baby ruth from the cashier at Walgreeens! BOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy kitty sitting! Let us know how the prank turns out!

    ReplyDelete