Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Fiber

 My BFL braid from Wandering Cat is slowly turning into singles.


I can't remember if it had a colorway name but isn't it pretty?


 I finished my first bobbin of the mishmash singles that will someday be a wonky three ply. This will be a hat if I ever get it done.



I am also very near completing this first bobbin of the two ply Jacob that I need to finish my Crepidula. I am in no rush for this anymore as too many other things have jumped in line in front of it while it was in time out. Ya snooze, ya lose around here.

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful fiber on the bobbins! I could fall into the BFL....my heart sings at the colors-enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix-up of colors on the first spindle. That should make a very interesting hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think you snooze too much! lady you are a busy wonderful pal. I m so over the moon about the spindle and stuff!!!!!
    Fireman even said he'd help. Wait till I tell my locker partner who went to the sheep n wool fest with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I didn't start you on the slippery slope that is spinning!

      Delete
  4. Your spinning is beautiful. I love the happy colors. I'm ready to spin something bright after the greens and browns from this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty color! The only time I tried our old spinning wheel I felt like I was trying to rub my stomach and pat my head. Just didn't get the coordination at all! You make it look so easy. Have a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good stuff all the way around. Very productive of you ... again:) Love the green colorway. dreamy.

    ReplyDelete