Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Gifted

A skating friend who is also a knitting friend gave me this book last spring. I've yet to plan a project from it but it's right here on the coffee table waiting for some spare needles and an empty project bag.

Last week she gifted me this. It was love at first sight. I have tons of plain vanilla socks and some fancy schmancy ones but none like these. I am very tempted to challenge myself (starting in January) to make every pair in the book. I think crazy things like that. Let's see if I remember.

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! What incredible books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. applause! great gift books. I'd say that's a fun New YEars Resolution

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sock book looks very interesting. I don't know that I could knit EVERY pattern in a book unless I LIKED all of them. I simply can't knit a pattern I'm not enjoying.

    Can't wait to see the ones YOU make. :-)

    ReplyDelete