skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Clearing the Shelves
This is going to be a very laid back soap giveaway.
I've got a lot of soap to move and now that the weather seems to have turned for the better it's time to move it.
Instead of climbing up on my shelves and taking the soap down to do another post about them here's some throwback photos of Soap Week 2026.
If you go to my sidebar and click on June you can see them all being made. Start with the Soap Week post and end by reading the TNT: A Big Finish post and you can see them all in progress.
As usual, send me your three favorites and I'll do my best to send you two of them. I can never predict what is going to be the most popular. I always run out of something rather quickly it seems.
The room where I usually do the "dressing up" of the bars doesn't have a single inch of space to spare right now so I'll most likely be shipping them in a plain white wrapper au naturel. I've got an epic new quilting project going on that is taking up a ridiculous amount of room that I'll post about tomorrow.
Communication is the same as it always was. Send me your three choices and your mailing details to either my soap email on the sidebar or message me on Ravelry and over the next few weeks I'll start mailing them out. No strings attached. I'm just grateful to be able to empty my drying shelves so I can make more.
No comments:
Post a Comment