skip to main |
skip to sidebar
TNT: Downhill
My goal this week was to stitch the words on the center panel of the Stitching ABC sampler. I stitched "Handcrafted" at least four times because it didn't look right. It's going downhill. A lot. My brain kept saying this can't be right but....
...it is. I'm not going to argue with the designer. I think it will look better when the outline is stitched. That will be this week's job.
Dear Jane gave me fits this week. I'm thinking that Elmer's must have re-formulated their glue sticks because I can't get the paper pieces out of the triangles. I have to shred the paper and use tweezers which is not good because it also shreds the material. Usually the papers pop right out. Not with the new glue sticks I picked up during the Back to School sales. This is a real problem going forward.
I'm on the next to the last big block of the Patchwork quilt and I feel like I've come full circle. It was two years ago this Halloween that I started it and by this Halloween I should be working on that border. I still can't believe that this random idea actually came into being. I'm very good at planning things but never finishing them. I've got boxes and bins of abandoned ideas to prove it.
No comments:
Post a Comment