Thursday, September 17, 2026

A Breath of Fresh Air

 

For the first time in months I was able to open the windows. Tuesday's high was 74 with only 51% humidity. I don't think I can remember such a long stretch of hot weather. The temperature starts to creep back up today but I'm very happy to have had a few days of being able to touch grass. 



Speaking of touching grass, look what I just bought. My old printer was giving me fits and as someone who HAS to enlarge every pattern or chart I really needed one that worked. Thankfully the weather and my mood was good when I had to go through the rather lengthy set up process. Talking to machines usually has me pulling my hair out but this little baby was very cooperative. I can even print from my phone now. Imagine that. 




3 comments:

  1. Open windows and a successful printer set up is a real red letter day! Of course, it's supposed to be 85 here today and more humid, so we only got a couple of nice days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our temps are on the rise again too which does not make me happy. And rain is in our forecast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that air print feature! Well done

    ReplyDelete