Sunday, March 1, 2009

In Like a Lion







I have a bad case of spring fever. Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to an ice covered world and a forecast of up to 10 inches of snow by tomorrow morning. I love snow. I really do. In December. March snow is just a sloppy nuisance. I am ready for flip flops not snow boots. I don't even know where the snow shovel is anymore. I have crocus blooming for goodness sake.




In case we do have a snowday tomorrow, I have something to keep me occupied in between the shoveling. I have a gorgeous cloud of soft corriedale roving that makes me happy. My spinning ego has taken a big hit lately with my woeful attempts at making lace weight but I am the master of sock yarn. These colors are so pretty on the bobbin that I can't wait to see what happens when I ply them.

No comments:

Post a Comment