Thursday, August 31, 2017

Three Cats and a Box

 I was cleaning up the mess I have on the dining room table so I pitched a stray Amazon box on the deck. Soon after, I saw Hoover taking advantage of it in a rather bizarre way so I snapped a photo.




 Not that long after, I noticed the box had another visitor. That's Louise taking a nap.




An hour or so later I glanced out and......Thelma was peeking out at me. I can't tell you how much money I have spent on fancy kitty beds only to learn-boxes are best.

8 comments:

  1. Our cat used to love to climb into shoeboxes. He was way too big for the shoebox, but that didn't stop him from trying! And cardboard boxes. It's the only kind of house or bed to buy them. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Thelma & Louise - cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny! It reminds me of the kids at Christmas, too, having fun with the wrapping and boxes while the toy sat to the side!!!! We always have boxes laying around for kids and cats! Put some CatNip in it for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just goes to prove .... EVERYONE loves an Amazon shipment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny. Yeah, boxes are big entertainment here too. The dogs even love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here. Beatles owns a box that popcorn came in. It is rectangular. I tipped it long side down. Took the bottom flap off that side and he loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm glad to see pics of your kit kats!

    I have a theory that if we purposely bought boxes for our cats, they would ignore them ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. No kitty can resist a box! I've got Relic napping under my patio chairs - I should put a box out there for him.

    ReplyDelete