Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sunday Stitching

 I can't wait for football to start again. I've never watched a game in my life but it keeps The Mister occupied all day while I find a quiet corner to stitch. These days it's hard to find any time to myself for one reason or another. Having said that, I am working on adding a cloud to the nautical sampler and it's slow going. White is my least favorite color to work with.



 I've got that impossible tree finished and I am starting a much easier one on the tree music sampler.



 This one is painful. I had to blow up the pattern and use highlighters to figure out where I am. I finished the sewing machine-except for filling in the white (see comment above). Now I am working on the blankety blank blanket.



 The wedding sampler has a brown flower now and a bit more foliage. There will be a field of sheep in the center if I ever get there.


 Speaking of sheep, Mr. Merino is done on the sheep breed sampler. I think Mr. Lincoln is next.



 This is as far as I got on the Sheep Virtues sampler this week. No sheep in sight yet.



I do have a little sheep that is popping up on the meadow sampler. This project was a big yawn until it showed up. Sheep make everything better.

7 comments:

  1. Such cute projects!

    Isn't white awful? It just doesn't cover as well as the colors. I've also noticed that black (310) tangles the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't know how you keep all of these projects straight, but I really like them all. Especially the sheep. Because, you know, everything is better with sheep. I agree wholeheartedly.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your projects, especially trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so pretty. I haven't touched my sampler in weeks. Maybe today if I can get through all the laundry and other chores. I'm with you on stitching in white. Not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My painting of the irish cottage from my sister has 3 sheep in it. My eyes went directly to the sheep. Everyone elses went to the cottage. Yes sheep improve everything! Nice job my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheep do make our hearts sing!
    Beautiful samplers.....for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many stitching projects! That should get you through the football season....although it does seem to go on and on and on. LOL

    ReplyDelete