Saturday, February 18, 2017

Tough Stuff

 The new warp is getting threaded slowly but surely.



 There was a few false starts but I think I've got the hang of how to keep track of this really complicated draft. It involves lots of highlighters and sticky notes.



 The next installment of my towel of the month club showed up.



 I love the colors but it's getting shelved.



Even though it is still February, spring is already in the air around here so I think that this kit will be a better choice, right?

8 comments:

  1. Both kits are scrumptious but I can see the draw to the Springier one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Those spring towels are JUST the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kits, but the purple is always my favorite. We're far from spring here, but Mandy tells me about all the warm weather you're having over there. I must admit to being a little jealous.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice! I spotted some pussywillows in our back yard yesterday, so you're right spring is on its way. Your lovely package arrived yesterday; thanks so much! What a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes - go for Spring on this gorgeous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THe colors are so beautiful. I just gave my 20 in Ashford Knitter's loom to a friend. I am now down to 2 looms from four. It is hard to do but I don't have the time to weave let alone on four looms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. spring is in the air this week. The spring colors for weaving are very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete