The Ghazal cowl is done. The grafting went easier than I expected. Garter Kitchener is pretty simple. Who knew?
The second edge on the mosaic blankie is done. For the record, I started this project in 2010.
I just need to go down the long sides and then it will be a done deal.
That's a lot of stitches but those borders are narrower. Thank goodness because I am really over this project. It's quite big enough and Pup agrees.
To reward myself for getting things done, I bought myself this pattern. It's Snowfling and it's from Tanis Fiber Arts. I saw them on Kathy B's blog and fell in love. The kits are sold out but you can still get the pattern on Ravelry. The yarn is all gone too. I went stash diving in hopes of finding enough of something to get started but sadly my stock of dk weight is woefully inadequate. Knit Picks came to the rescue. Now I just have to wait.