Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February

 My card kit of the month arrived last week.


 It's kinda Valentine's-y. Kind of.


 I've got a little coffee cup die. It's awfully small and awfully fiddly but it's also awfully cute.



 Okay. So far so good but what do I do with these to make them a Valentine?



 I pulled out my pretty paper and some embossing folders and played with lots of ideas but nothings was really ringing my bell.



 This is the best I could do with what I have. This month I am going to have to do some homework. I need some inspiration. More on this later.

9 comments:

  1. Maybe some sweet catchphrases...

    You're my kind of cuppa...
    We go together like cream and sugar...
    I can't get enough of you... (perfect for the coffee addicts)

    That kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Val's ideas Deb. Your card making make me want to venture out a bit with it. Someday. How about:
    Pawsitively Purrfect
    We could tangle up in Knots
    Chocoholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever! You have made some very nice Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done so far. Very pretty cards. I love coffee and I love valentine cards and you've combined the two perfectly. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are cute, but I see what you mean. Val has some good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! You did great. I'm worthless when it comes to paper crafts.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, since I dearly love my coffee and tea those stamps look very lovely to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ♥ you a latte!

    I ♥ you more than coffee!

    You suit me to a t(ea) -- for the teabag



    I think the die is adorable! Have fun --- inspiration will come!

    ReplyDelete