I finally finished sewing down all the pieced sections on my mini quilt and then promptly proceeded to goof it up. For some reason I can't explain I sewed the binding on before I had made the quilt sandwich. It took some adjusting but I managed to figure out how to work around the problem.
Things got even goofier when I tried to follow the directions for the sleeve on the back that holds the quilt on the little frame.
The designer gives a very vague description of what has to happen and for a non-sewer like me it took a lot of hits or misses until I finally figured out what should be going on. That's as far as I got. I had used up all my brain power for the day. It doesn't take much anymore.