Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Post Valentine's

 After all of yesterday's comments on kathy b's blog about the big yellow box, I had to have one. Sadly I came up empty handed. I could only come up with the itty bitty ones. Truth be told. It's all I need.



 Last week I had made a few Valentine's using my Christmas sheep stamps.



 I also did some embossing and watercoloring with my February card kit.



 I did the watercoloring with my new Zig markers. I didn't quite get the hang of using them. They are going to take some practice.



The Mister, bless his heart, brought me home my favorite pizza. It's from a place near where we used to live and where his mom still lives. Since it was his day for mom duty he stopped in to pick up a couple for our Valentine's dinner. Pizza beats flowers any time.

11 comments:

  1. A great day! I have never seen those itty bitty boxes of chocolates. My goodness, I could eat those in just one bite. :-). My Hubby had to teach a class tonight so I only saw him for about 25 minutes while he ate a quick dinner I made. But when he came home at 9:00, he had stopped and bought me a piece of yummy chocolate cake. And I ate the whole thing! So good. Happy avalentines Day!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that pizza looks great! I love mushrooms and black olives but together on a pizza - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that pizza looks AMAZING!! So good. So, water colors with markers? Not sure I could get the hang of it, but what you did looks pretty. Love your sheep - no matter the season:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about pizza!

    Sounds like you had a pretty productive day with the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PIzza and candy. WHOOP WHOOP. Lovely way to enjoy the day! and your cards continue to amaze me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave brought me home chocolate (I ate the whole box in two days!) and I brought HIM home a pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pizza looks so tasty. I'd rather have pizza than chocolate. hehe.

    I love your cards. Sheep and cups of caffeine. SOLD!

    Thanks for sharing some happiness with us. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was that pizza as yummy as it looks? Fun cards; you are so multi-talented. Glad you made it back from Ohio OK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am drooling over your pizza! Ok, I think you have a handle on the watercolor-I can see the shading and great color blending!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pizza is the best Valentine's dinner ever. It looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete