Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Two Row Rule

 A couple of weeks ago I didn't have a thing on the needles and now I have a pile. It was pretty poor planning on my part to have cast on several things that have more than 200 stitches in each row.


 I've got a big cable project.....


 ...and a big lace project....



 ....and a big colorwork project....


....not to mention my very big mosaic project that has been in the works for a very long time. The deal is that I am trying very hard to put at least two rows on each project a day. There won't be much to show for it but at least I'll be heading in the right direction.

5 comments:

  1. And then all of a 'sudden' you will be binding off and you will have a great array of finished articles!!!!!! Nice to have a choice of knitting techniques at least! Just keep knitting...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four projects at once! Brave, very brave. I wonder which one will be finished first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good plan. I try to get through one pattern repeat before putting something down.. doesn't always work, but it's always good to have a goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any way you get those stitches in will be wonderful. I LOVE the rust one , the first one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are some cool projects in progress. I'm excited to see them grow.

    I like your plan, but even 2 rows ... at at least 200 stitches a project, holy hotpants, you're not joking around! These all look like "thinkers" too!

    ReplyDelete