Monday, September 15, 2014

Good Enough to Eat

 My coffee soap came out yummy.


 It looks and smells like a mocha brownie.


 The grounds did some interesting things.


 Espresso on one side and coffee and cream on the other.


After pricing shrink wrap materials I decided that good old plastic wrap will have to do for now. So far, the other, older soaps are still safe and sound in it. If I ever end up gifting it I'll have to come up with something more classy but for linen closet storage, this will do just fine.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am glad you are enjoying the soap adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - I love the way it floated to the top - looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That closet has to smell amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool looking is this coffee soap? I love the textures in it, it almost looks like granite? Are the grounds supposed to work like an exfoliating agent? Sorry questions. But such a cool project. I'm going to stop myself. Love your adventures in soap. Your tape labels actually make the plastic wrap look very smooth. Maybe try some decorative tape if you have any handy if you want to make it look fancier, But who the heck cares? Lady, you're making homemade soap. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete