Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Delegating and Delivering

 While I was knee deep in gift knitting this year, I had one request that came along that I couldn't deliver on. Thank goodness someone else was able to do the delivering.


Son in Law wanted a crocheted knight's hat and I stink at crocheting. I found one expertly crafted and all I had to do was to wrap it up. I was tempted to remove that label and take the credit but that would have been terribly naughty.


 I did make that scarf for #2 Son from some of my new Chroma stash and I have to say that I love it. I am happy I bought it by the box full because I have more plans for this lovely soft stuff. I am thinking about a striped cowl but I first have to figure how how to graft in 1x1 rib. I bet there's a video somewhere. At least I hope so.




3 comments:

  1. My best friend's nephew wanted one of those knight hats - I had no idea you could buy them ready made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you've used for the scarf. :-)

    ReplyDelete