Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Random Holiday Junk

 I promised myself last year that I would make my own Christmas cards this year. I've been collecting doo-dads for weeks now.


 I have no real plan or even a decent idea as what I am going to do with all this stuff.


 I'm sure I'll figure something out. I loved this little punches...


...but I confess I had to go to You Tube to figure out how to use them. I had no idea where the paper went.


My favorite part of the treasure hunt for paper crafting supplies was finding these in Paper Source. Dots are my favorite candy and Christmas Dots are the best of all. I am going to go hide these so hopefully Santa will fill my stocking with even more.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lord! Dots are the Gardeners most favorite candy also. Wait till I tell him they have Christmas ones! That little punch tool looks almost as fun as my ball winder. I could see myself getting carried away with something like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOw I want a stamp for my packages too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun - have you got some glitter too?

    ReplyDelete