Wednesday, May 1, 2024

So It Begins....

 

It didn't take me any time at all to empty out my craft room and get it ready for painting. We should be doing that today. We'll be going out to get flooring later in the week. 



This is The Mister's craft corner of his man cave. It's where all my stuff is piled up. I know it's going to drive him crazy to have to work around my mess so it's all but certain there won't be any procrastinating to get my room done unlike certain other rooms in the house that we have tackled lately that STILL don't have the finishing touches on them yet. 




6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you two are doing MORE renovations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever of you to ensure that your craft room will get painted and finished in a timely fashion! I'm looking forward to seeing what color your walls will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good idea to keep him inspired to finish up--all the way!!! It's gonna be so nice to start working in your craft room when it is done and all organized for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you really want something, your speed can really increase...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your renovated craft room! You didn't waste any time getting the room emptied.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eager to see paint colors and flooring choices!

    ReplyDelete