Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Wooly Hugs and Kisses

 When The Mister went to the mailbox yesterday, he had to wonder what was going on. Who is Dizzy and why is he writing love notes all over our mail?



 When he saw the contents of the package, he had no more worries. More yarn. Of course.



 No. Not just yarn. Special yarn. Look at that. Le Petit Prince SOCKS!



It's Opal. I love Opal sock yarn. I got it from Dizzy Sheep. It was on sale.  They have LOTS of Little Prince colorways. I want them ALL.



This is The Fox colorway. I thought I'd start there and work my way through the book, one skein at a time.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun!!! I love a plan and this one will be shown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - that's awesome! you definitely need them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's just perfect. Im really happy FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "More yarn. Of course" I believe my own Manfriend says much of the same. I can't have things shipped to my office, so I usually have them shipped to his work.

    I love it.

    The yarn is really nice. Opal makes you happy eh? Good to know. They do, do good work. I'm sock bonkers right now. Socks occupy a lot of my free thinking time. I keep wondering if it's inappropriate to bring yarn to the exercise bike at the gym...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to work your way through the book. Love this colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love Opal yarn. Dizzy Sheep sure has a big selection of it!

    ReplyDelete