Sunday, July 5, 2015

Men at Work

 The men in our family have all missed their calling. They should start a catering business.  #2 Son has a way with veggies.


 #1 Son is the master of meats and all things grilled.


Son in Law is an accomplished pastry chef. The ladies never have to lift a finger to get food on the table around here on the holidays.


 Our Star Spangled Baby decided to stay put for the 4th. Mom to be is ready. Really ready.



 The soon to be big brother could care less. He just wants his trains.



This is Alexa. She is #1 Son's new toy. I love her. On voice command she can give news, weather and traffic reports. She can play any music you subscribe to and read your Audible books to you. She is Amazon's new baby and I love her. I want one. As soon as they are back in stock, Alexa's twin sister will be sitting on my counter, too.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic day! Such a feast and family, too, makes it a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH dear. I now know what I want for my birthday. And it is not yarn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the real name of alexa?? I NEED ONE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great holiday! Hope that baby arrives soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family definitely know how to do it! Your feast looks so good! The pregnant one looks so small to be ready to have a baby. I wish a happy and healthy birth for you guys!

    I have to admit, with all the good stuff in this post, that the little one with the trains just about made me start tearing up at my desk. I could seriously hear , "they're 2, they're 4, they're 6 their 8 ..." Those trains represent such a sweet and innocent and wonderful time not just in childhood for me but motherhood as well. Perhaps getting cell phone calls that The Kid is making his way to and from Tennis camp solo has me a bit nostalgic and whatnot. I hope yours gets a lot of good times from his trains too.

    ReplyDelete