Saturday, July 11, 2015

Tour Interrupted

 I haven't actually seen the Tour for the last few days. I've been running around behind the 2 year old grandson. I've been keeping up with the live blog though and getting an inch or two spun on the spindle.



I was also able to get a new sock on the needles while Grandson's Mom and Dad were off having baby #2. He arrived safely yesterday afternoon after a long but relatively easy labor and we all couldn't be happier. The new little guy is coming home today so I'm off again to babysit while the new Mom and Dad are taking care of all the hospital business. I should be back in business on Monday...but it's the first rest day of the Tour. I can't say I'm a bit sorry.

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can understand how a 2 yr old and spending wouldn't blend! You will be ready for a rest on Monday but what a great reason for needing one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spinning with a 2 year old would be about as challenging as spinning with a cat or two! Congrats on the new grand son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Ahh, babies such an exciting time. I'm amazed you're able to any kind of crafting with all that going on! Your sock looks greaT!

    ReplyDelete