Thursday, July 23, 2015

Running Out of Road

 As soon as I ran into the problem with the never ending purple fiber, I also ran into an issue with my only other wheel project.



 I ran out of Texel X batts and I still have a bobbin to go. Under any other circumstances I wouldn't mind spending a day on the deck playing with wool but I'm in a hurry and it's hot as blazes out.



 I needed three more batts and I needed them fast.



 I don't care how pretty this fiber is and how much fun it is to crank the colors around and around....



...it needs to be yarn and it needs to be yarn by Sunday. The end of the Tour panic has already set in. You know where I'll be for the next few days. The house will be a wreck and responsibilities will be ignored-I've got spinning to do.

4 comments:

  1. I could "feel" your tension as you pick up the pace while reading this post. I believe in you lady, you can do it! Hang in there in the heat. And who cares about the chores? Whoever cares can do them, that's what I say, ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you have your priorities straight

    ReplyDelete