Friday, April 11, 2014

Just What the Doctor Ordered

 I should have never opened up the fleece shed yesterday. It gave me the fever bad. I don't have it in me to do any serious washing and dyeing but I did have two bags of locks leftover from last Easter.


They were from the last of  my precious Cormo fleece.


 I had started spinning it last spring and this is as far as I got. I've got no plan for it other than to make yarn.


 I sat in the sun thinking very deep and serious thoughts and pulled a handful of the pretty locks through the handcard.


 And then I pulled them into pretty bite sized nests.


The spindle was so full I had to wind off. It was like meditating in a rainbow.

3 comments:

  1. Just what the Dr ordered! Delicious color therapy to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, spring, cheerful colors. That's going to make a fun handspun yarn.

    ReplyDelete