Friday, April 25, 2014

Arietta, Gentille Arietta

I ended up blocking Arietta on Easter morning. Pup got me up with the sun so I took advantage of the quiet time.


 It wasn't my best blocking job but experience tells me she is going to end up in my bag for most of the day-if I even get to the MDSW this year.


 She is such a pretty thing. She is mostly holes. Those double yarnovers make a very spidery web.


 She is also big-a regular shawl rather than a shawlette.



 The color is spectacular. She goes from flame to melon and back again.


 No one will lose me in a crowd wearing this.






4 comments:

  1. Stunning. It's really pretty, I hope life conspires to let you get out to enjoy it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPECTACULAR! You did an amazing job knitting this! You will draw lots of compliments when you wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just beautiful. I don't block….>GOOD for yoU!!! You did a fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous.
    hope you have some fun wearing it.

    ReplyDelete