Monday, August 8, 2011

Color Theory



Little puffs of color are showing up all over the place around here.



I've had fun playing with all those solar dyed locks. I've combed a few of them and then used the leftovers in the drum carder.



Blending all those wild colors was interesting and quite a learning experience.



After running them through twice and then pulling them off with the diz, those neon colors became quite tame.



All my little blended nests came from one batt even though they don't look it. Now I've got to figure out how to keep the cat from getting into all my colorful little clouds. I don't want the vet fussing at me again.



PS: Happy Birthday to a hot shot St. Louis lawyer that will soon be a hot shot Washington, DC lawyer! No embarrassing pictures this year. I wouldn't want to give the FBI anything to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment