Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

Due to my current malaise I haven't been in the mood to do much of anything so not much stitching happened this week. That whatchamacallit above the red Z is going to be a fancy vase of flowers-someday.




I got another border box at the top started on Patchwork Hiver  but I only got one corner flower stitched in. And this was going to be the year I finished the whole thing. Ha. I still haven't even put up a tree, that's how miserable I've been.





Speaking of a tree, here are the new additions to the ornament collection that came home with me yesterday. Daughter always buys me something new for the tree every year and I couldn't resist either of these. They may or may not be hung up this year. They may just stay right where they are on the table and that's fine with me. Some years are just like that. 






7 comments:

  1. That is lovely stitching and I especially like the Patchwork one. I have to move some heavy furniture to have a place for the tree, and that has not happened this year. It probably won't but I did decorate most of the wooden knobs on assorted pieces of furniture with snowflakes. Yours are quite pretty, and it's still Christmas even without a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you did get a bit of stitching done. I hope you feel better soon. No guilt over a 'no-tree' year, okay?! The ornaments will look pretty hanging from a tack on the wall where you can see them and know you are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better! I bought the pattern and the threads for Patchwork Hiver that I guess will be my Easter project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry that you still aren't feeling better. That's miserable at any time but it makes it worse at the holidays.
    Your stitching is so pretty. I really do like the Patchwork Hiver. It's so happy. :-)
    The new ornaments are beautiful too.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy tiny needle Tuesday….both projects look great! Tree or no tree, ready or not! …the important thing is to feel better, you are too special to so many, not to be well!…enjoy as best you can….have a good week. xo, Virginia
    Oh, and the ornaments are lovely⭐️⭐️

    ReplyDelete