Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 I spent most of last week getting the little house done on May's Sheep Virtue block. I hope Miss Faith will be on her mound by next Tuesday.




My other house didn't get far. One window. That's it. I couldn't do both houses at the same time. It was just too boring.



And then there was this. I realized that to keep the color pattern I had to put on two more rows not one.




 No problem. I really like making these paper pieces and I think the size will be even better.

12 comments:

  1. Cute stitching projects.

    I actually have some Teeny Needle progress this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been reading your website for some time now and finally got
    the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood
    Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made nice progress on all projects! Your stitching is so pretty and I'm loving that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have even MORE appreciation for your paper piecing after doing just a few hexies last night!
    This is such a cheerful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Virtue sampler is beautiful - eager to see May on her mound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quilt is going to be amazing! And I love sheep virtues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little house & I think you'll enjoy the larger quilt. A lot more work I'm sure, but it's going to be beautiful when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your samplers (and I think I say this every TNT). With all your various projects, I am surprised by how much you accomplish on the samplers each week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those colours on the quilt are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stitches. Love those sheep! Your quilt is beautiful too. I love all of the pretty colors.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice work on both projects! I am about to use a tiny needle to sew some binding on a quilt.....finally!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your projects are coming along nicely:)

    ReplyDelete