Monday, April 15, 2019

Mail Call

 On Saturday The Mister came back from the mailbox with his arms full. Thanks to Kathy B I now have some really gorgeous Zauberball. I love this stuff. Thanks so much Kathy!!! I see a really fun project in my future.



 In another You Tube induced Midnight Madness shopping spree I had two packages containing supplies for lettering practice. Don't ask me why. I thought it would be a good idea at the time but I was stuck in a chair with a bad back and bored out of my mind. Now that I am up and about again the last thing I want to do is sit and do anything.



This was a smart purchase because one of you suggested I add another row to Daddio's Nine Patch. I was thinking in terms of making it bigger by adding more border but this was a much better idea. Thank you Shirley! I wasn't even thinking in that direction but it makes sense and I'm really excited to get going on this. Dear Jane can just wait.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, you're going to have fun with those Zauberballs. You'll be happy with a larger nine-patch. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can commiserate with the brush pens. I desperately want to be a master at brush lettering but I have absolutely zero interest in learning how to do fancy lettering. And it doesn't help that my hand writing looks like a 2 year old's. I could get into knitting those Zauberballs though. I've been thinking I need to add a few to my stash. They are one of the few yarns that never seem to hang out in the pile for long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I think it will look great with the other fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty yarn! Aren't you going to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing your Midnight Madness purchases and I'm sure you will be using those brush pens at some point. Looking forward to seeing the completed quilt top. The colors are just so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to thank you Deb, for all the soaps, cards and gifts over the years. Glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete