Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oops...



Daughter's guest book was in the form of quilt squares. In order to seam the squares together, I needed guests to sign in the middle of the square. I wrote up a cute little sample and laid it next to the sign in area. It was a very breezy day and the wind must have blown the sample to kingdom come because it was no where to be seen at the end of the reception. Obviously the guests hadn't seen it either because people signed all over the square. The sentiments on the square are priceless so I really need to come up with an idea to save this project. Hmmmm....

3 comments:

  1. Can you appliqué them? Or a border on each one and then quilt the squares together would fix it. They look charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you use fusible web and glue them to a large square?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ideas! I think that is what I am going to have to do. Now to get some material that will coordinate.

    ReplyDelete