Thursday, October 27, 2011

Knit Night: Just the Two of Us



Knit Night was not well attended tonight but it was not a problem because the two of us who did show up had recently attended a bunch of family weddings so we had a lot to share. I am in a knitting dead zone at the moment so all I had to drag along was that awful sweater I started last year-the one that I now have no interest in wearing. Ever. Well, maybe ever. I may change my mind once it gets cold.



My companion was frogging and restarting a monster, Rosie to be exact. I do believe she is the creation of Katie Boyette whose other monster patterns can be found here. I was very impressed with my friend's ability to do a circular cast on while trading wedding anecdotes. The last time I had to do this, it took me three days of locking myself away from the world to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment