Sunday, October 11, 2026

Finally, A Gaggle



I've finally got my geese all in a row. Most have their noses intact. A few have a smidgen missing. I added the border yesterday and had to rip back some of the geese to give me the space I needed to attach it without losing the noses of those on the end. 




I'm glad that part is done. Now I have to make a lot of butter churn blocks which seems pretty simple in comparison. Now that the whole thing is coming together I can see how small it is going to be. Although the pattern says it's a quilt it's really more like a large table topper. 




I've been brainstorming ways to make it bigger but all I have left is this small pile of scraps. I did find some yardage of the two fabrics in the front. Believe it or not someone was selling them on eBay from the 2016 Spiced Potpourri collection. What were the chances?



The Zig Zag is still getting some attention. It was one of those weeks around here so I'm looking forward to being in one place today. Football and rain. The perfect combination for a much needed day to myself. 






No comments:

Post a Comment