Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Wednesday WIPs: A Uneek FO

 

The Uneek socks are finished. The colors are gorgeous but the yarn itself is weirdly plied. It reminds me of string in that it has a core rather than a true twist. These won't be going in the gift box. These pretties are all mine, mine, mine in spite of having so many socks I can't fit anymore in the drawer. 



Chestnut's body is almost finished. I won't worry about the 3 needle bind off or the arm steeks until I get the sleeves done. I've started the August panel on the Doodle Cowl. Both of these projects are a nasty lap full of wool on a hot day so I'm not spending much time with either of them at the moment.




I am enjoying picking up the Stroll Pi Shawl. It's been getting me through some tense TV time. House of Dragons...I'm looking at you. 



 




6 comments:

  1. You certainly deserve to keep those Uneek socks for yourself, and I also hope that Chestnut and the Doodle Cowl are ultimately for you, too. That is some beautiful knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you managed to get an awful lot knit on your latest Pi shawl. Your Uneek socks are great and you already know I love Chestnut and your Doodle Cowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the socks are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The socks are perfection! They will look great in your crocs! lol The colorwork is gorgeous and I can't believe the progress you've made on the Pi shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The socks are beautiful. i also love the colors on the Pi shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty shawl. I love the blues. The socks came out great. Sock drawers are a problem.

    ReplyDelete