Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Surprise Package

Way back in late winter, I won a prize for participating in the Flight Path KAL over in the Mary Scott Huff Group on Ravelry.

My prize finally showed up.

It's was supposed to be a $30 gift certificate but instead I received a skein of sock yarn. I'm not complaining. While it's not a colorway I would have chosen for myself, it is certainly nice enough for a pair of gift socks. Since I have been asked by several people lately for a new pair, I suppose I am just going to draw a name out of a hat.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - this is beautiful - I know a few people who would love this colourway...

    Congrats on your win. Sorry I am not commenting more on your blog - I read it on the reader on my iPad, but don't have the ability to comment there...
    huggles Shani

    ReplyDelete