Saturday, September 26, 2020

Silver Linings

 

When the cat jumped up on my quilt and scrunched up the top I was pretty mad but he actually did me a favor. When I ironed the block to smooth it out I noticed it was easier to drag around the free motion machine. Now I iron them all good and flat before I quilt them and it's been much smoother sailing.


Last week I was cursing the rain and the gloom and yesterday I was singing its praises as I finally got a day where I could do some things I wanted to do instead of scrubbing the deck. 



Even Silvia got some love. She's got a chubby little tummy now (don't we all) and part of a leg. I was worried about how she would look with my hodgepodge of wool but I think she looks just fine. 


5 comments:

  1. I definitely have a chubby tummy after months of mainly sitting around. Silvia is looking good.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver Linings indeed! Your squirrely is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cute squirrel!
    If there's one thing I've learned from my summer of squirrel watching - they are NOT solid colours - they are a mix of shades all over their bodies. The grey ones have grey back, and white tummies, but there are all shades in between on their sides and tails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have some inside craft time to rest those muscles of yours!

    ReplyDelete