Sunday, September 20, 2020

Aux Champs-Élysées

 

Thanks to TCM I finished the last of the Tour projects in time to arrive in Paris. Dark Victory, Camille, Ninotchka, Grand Hotel-I could have spun this and more. 



I like to take a walk down memory lane when I finish a project this nice. Here's its baby photo....



....and its first steps. I was a lovely spin. It's so soft and the colors didn't bleed a bit. Thanks to Covid it took forever for this fiber to get here but it was definitely worth the wait.


Now I have all my 2020 projects in one place for one last look. It certainly was a Tour to remember-in so many ways. 

7 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous skeins but the pink/purples is my favorite. Great Tour!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I'm still in awe of all you get done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have accomplished a lot during this Tour and it was so lovely to see the race - New talent and old faces with great commentary that was handled well under the circumstances! I caught Grand Hotel and, once again, thoroughly enjoyed it - watching father and son Barrymores and la Garbo is such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you. The yarns look just wonderful. I think it was a very special Tour this year. I loved hearing it while I did my morning routine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!!!! The last fiber looks delicious. Nice wrap up! I enjoyed the movies with Greta, too!

    ReplyDelete