Tuesday, March 12, 2019

TNT

 I finished that section of border that I said I was going to finish last week and I started on the roof of the house. What house?


This house. It's going to take a lot of stitching to get that house done. Yowza. I hope to have one chimney done by next Tuesday but I'm not holding my breath.



I finished another section of Daddio's nine patch. I think there are two more and a corner to do. I'd like to get them done this month so I can get the thing assembled.



I've got another section of his Easter egg thingy done. I'm almost halfway now. It's a very relaxing stitch.


I made one more of the little hexie flowers he had started and cut some material to start appliqueing them down on. I really don't need another project but I've got to get those scraps off my shelves. I need the room.


I also dug this out. I really miss having a hand quilting project in the hoop and this one is up next. It was my very first paper piecing project ever and it's not heirloom quality for sure but I would like to see it done.

 I had to go digging through the stash to put a border on it. I love playing with the batiks.



My new kitchen table has been a big help. It's twice the size of my old one and it's just what I need to lay all these quilty things out. Crawling around on the floor was getting old. Very old.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, skip the floor--all done with that!
    I am so glad you brought out the wedding ring quilt--it is a beauty! Nice work on all the hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching. That sampler is a BIG one, but will be lovely. And your quilts just make me sigh - so lovely. Glad you don't have to get down on the floor any more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sampler is beautiful. I'm so glad you've joined up with Teeny Needle Tuesday.

    I'm another one who won't be scooching around on the floor anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wedding ring quilt - at least I think that's what the pattern name is. What ever it's called, yours is gorgeous! Also love the sampler. As soon as I saw that little dog at the top I knew I'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing. I adore every single one of those quilts. The wedding ring quilt is fabulous. You are my crafting hero! Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm tired of crawling around on the floor, but tiny work areas sometimes make it necessary. Your projects are colorful and fun: I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful projects you are working on! The sampler is going to be awesome. And the quilts are so pretty. It is amazing how you can juggle all your many beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The puppy is so cute! Hexy quilt is really pretty. I am planning to use mine to create a stitching frame cover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you sure have a lot of other projects in the works besides knitting! Nice ones, too! The quilts and stitching are awesome.

    ReplyDelete