Thursday, January 18, 2018

I Got Nothing

 If you are familiar with this blog you know that it's usually all go here. I go from one project to another all day long.




 This week I can't seem to get interested in doing anything crafty which is understandable.




Last week was pretty rough.




 I've literally been lying in bed all day watching Netflix or Amazon on my laptop.



 It's not really been a waste. Programs like these are usually just background noise while I am doing something else.



This week I've discovered just how great these series really are by actually watching them.


I am going to be so sad when I finally run out of shows.




It's a good thing Frankie and Grace will be back on the 19th. Can't wait.

11 comments:

  1. You should take all the time you need to regroup and thanks for letting me know Grace and Frankie will be back on the 19th. I totally love that show! Now if I could just control myself and not binge watch the whole season in one night like I did last season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s very understandable. I was in a fog for week after my Mom passed and I had very small children to take care of at the time. With my Dad it was different, but that’s a long, long story. Be kind to yourself my friend. Everything else can wait.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been running on fumes for a while now and grief just hits you like that. Give in to the rest. It's good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just do whatever you need to for YOU . You are grieving. big hugs. Thanks for the links to great shows,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like many of the shows, and love them. Wallander and the Crown, and Shetland are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing wrong with taking some time to just veg.

    It is amazing how many little things you miss when you're crafting and "watching"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Shetland...waiting for Season 4. Couldn't get into Frankie & Grace at all. How was Mrs. Maisel?

    Time just to veg is often very necessary - just do it and don't feel guilty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Mrs. Maisel! Totally lives up to all the hype.

      Delete
  8. Huge fan of Shetland. I like some seasons of wallander better than others and I have a date with The Crown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes you just NEED some down time. Considering all that is going on in your life, I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definitely deserve some me time. You've had a tough time lately. Sending lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete